Unit 4, The Antler Complex, Bruntcliffe Way, Leeds LS27 0JG
0113 220 3630

General Insurance

General Insurance

Corpad’s general insurance services are provided via an associated business that has been in operation since 1970. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and our clients return to us year after year for the specialist advice and support we provide.

With the growing number of online insurers, you may be surprised at the time and money you can save by using the right specialist insurance broker. With many years’ experience in looking after businesses, private individuals, their families, and homes you can be confident that we have the expertise you need, ensuring that you have the right cover in place at a competitive price.

For your peace of mind, we are members of the British Insurers Association; and we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Business & Commercial

Running a business takes money, hard work and commitment; so it makes sense to protect yourself and safeguard your business against potential risks from legal action, property damage or compensation claims.

Commercial insurance will protect you against:

– property damage, burglary, and theft
– business interruption
– stock and goods in transit

We understand that no businesses are the same and that you may also have specific insurance needs, according to the services you provide and your industry sector. We’ll work with you to tailor an insurance solution to suit your own requirements, with the right providers, at a competitive cost.

Public & Employers’ Liability 

Litigation against businesses is increasing and it is vital that you are properly protected against claims that may be made against you – claims that often run into many thousands of pounds.

Employers’ Liability Insurance is a legal requirement under UK law; for any individual, partnership or company that employs people.

Public Liability Insurance protects you against personal injury sustained by any member of the public or damage to any third-party property caused by you or your business.

Products Liability Insurance protects you against personal injury sustained by any member of the public or damage to any third-party property caused by your product.

Contact a member of our team for a better understanding of liability cover – we’ll run through your options and make sure that you have the right protection in place for your needs.

Professional Indemnity 

PI cover protects you against claims if any advice or a service you’ve provided results in a client losing money. Although not mandatory for all businesses, many industry’s regulatory bodies require their members to have PI insurance in place.

Professionals working on a contract basis – such as management consultants, business consultants and IT contractors – will almost always need PI insurance in order to be awarded a contract.

You’ll be covered for the legal costs required to defend you – you will need to provide legal representation, even if you’ve done nothing wrong. If it turns out you’re in the wrong, it can cover your compensation payments too.

No matter how experienced you may be, there is always the possibility that you, or a member of your team, could make a mistake. Professional Indemnity insurance covers a wide range of possible occurrences, including:

– unintentional breach of copyright and/or confidentiality
– professional negligence
– loss of documents or data
– loss of goods or money
– libel and defamation

Car, Travel & Home

Insurance comparison sites may appear to be quick and cheap; however, you may later find to your cost that you didn’t have all the cover in place that you thought you had.

Car Insurance
Whether you’re looking for basic car insurance, cover for a classic car, young or inexperienced drivers, or you have adverse claims or endorsements, we’ll find you the right cover at a competitive price.

Travel Insurance
The right travel insurance will provide you with comprehensive cover, so you can enjoy your holiday worry-free. We’ll get the best cover at competitive rates for single trips, multi-trips, annual cover, and backpacking.

Home Insurance
Your home is one of the biggest investments you’ll make throughout your life, so you’ll want to do everything you can to protect it. The right buildings and contents insurance will protect your home and possessions against a range of risks.

Get in touch – whatever type of insurance cover you’re looking for, we’ll find the right policy for you.

For further information on our general insurance services


Beresford IB Limited – Registered in England no. 08724406
Registered Office: 81 Manchester Road, Denton, Greater Manchester M34 2AF
Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority – FCA reference 616687